Access / Vehicle Restrictions
Take a mountain bus or drive your own car to the trail head of each of the four trails.
- Yoshida Trail
- Subashiri Trail
- Gotemba Trail
- Fujinomiya Trail
- Vehicle Restrictions
Shinjuku Bus Terminal
Fujiyoshida Interchange on the Higashi Fujigoko Toll Road
JR Gotemba Station
Odakyu Line Shinmatsuda Station.
↓ Mountain Bus
Subashiri Trail 5th Station
JR Tokaido Line Fuji Station
JR Minobu Line Fujinomiya Station
Susono Interchange on the Tomei Expressway
Fuji Interchange on the Tomei Highway
Temporary Vehicle Regulations
【！】If you are planning to drive your own car, check the periods of passenger car traffic restriction.
- During the period in which restriction is in place, you need to take the shuttle bus to the 5th station from the parking area at the foot of the mountain.
- There are no restrictions on passenger car traffic for the Gotemba Trail.
- Check the the period and section of passenger car traffic restriction and the information on the parking area and the shuttle bus during the restriction period.
- Buses (including mini buses with a capacity of more than 10 passengers)
- Limousine taxies
- Authorized vehicles
- Vehicles with handicapped people
The Period of Passenger Car Traffic Restriction in 2016
|July 10 5pm - August 31 5pm||Fujihokuroku Parking|
|Fuji Azami Line
|July 10 midnight - September 10 9pm||Subashiri Multipurpose Square|
|Gotemba Trail||No Restriction|
|July 9 9am - September 11 noon||Mizugatsuka