Mountain Sickness / Rescue Request
Drink water regularly!
- Feelings of fatigue and listlessness, headache, dizziness, lack of appetite, nausea, vomiting, etc.
- Before departure, you should rest for one to two hours at the altitude of the 5th station so that you can adapt to a higher altitude.
- Walk slowly at a constant pace.
- Take rests at regular intervals but not too long, so as not to get cold.
- Drink water regularly.
- Take deep breaths.
- If your symptoms are serious, descend the mountain.
- Keeping your body warm and take a rest.
- If your condition worsens, go to the first-aid center.
For rescue, call 110 or 119!
- If you cannot descend the mountain by yourself, call 110 or 119 for rescue.
- Otherwise, contact the nearest mountain hut.